WIN! WIN! WIN!Greatness
To celebrate the launch of Timmy Failure: Mistakes Were Made on February 28, 2013, Walker Books is offering ten readers the chance to win fantastic prizes!
The lucky first prize winner will get their hands on an Xbox 360 with Kinect and a signed copy of Timmy Failure: Mistakes Were Made by Stephan Pastis!
Ten runners up will get a signed copy of Timmy Failure: Mistakes Were Made.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply fill in your details and enter the prize draw!
Closing date: 29 July 2013
- No purchase necessary. Proof of entering is not proof of receipt of entry.
- The Timmy Failure prize draw is promoted by Walker Books Ltd. in England under registered number 1378601 (the “Promoter”) and is not open to employees of the Promoter or its family.
- There will be one first prize winner and the winner will receive an Xbox 360 with Kinect and a signed copy of Timmy Failure: Mistakes Were Made. Ten runners up will get a signed copy of Timmy Failure: Mistakes Were Made
- The draw prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- Only prize claims received on or before the Closing Date (as stated) will be honoured; the Promoter accepts no responsibility for claims received after the Closing Date.
- The prize draw winners will be the first eleven entries selected at random from all eligible entries received and will be notified within 30 days of this event
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are late, lost, damaged, illegible or corrupted in transit.
- Any personal data obtained and/or gathered by the Promoter shall be used solely for the purposes of the prize draw and such personal details shall be held in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries must be submitted by the named entrant and will be invalid if found to come from a third party. Multiple entries from a single source (e.g. 'competition entry' website/company) will be disqualified. Entries containing invalid e-mail addresses will be automatically disqualified. Only one entry will be accepted per email address used.
- The rules of this prize draw are governed by UK law and entry is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions which may be amended at any time by the Promoter.